We value each of your orders and try to process them as quickly and without errors as possible. Here you can find information on what to do if something is wrong.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND RETURN OF GOODS
The goods that you purchased on timme.sk or timme.cz can be returned without giving a reason within 14 working days of receiving the goods in accordance with section § 1829 par. 1 letter a) of Act no. 89/2012 Coll. Coll. It is possible to withdraw from the contract by filling out the form that you send together with the returned goods). The withdrawal period is considered to have been observed if you sent the goods with a completed withdrawal contract no later than the last day of the 14-day period. In accordance with sec. § 1837 letter g) Act 89/2012 Coll. the customer cannot withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is:
- sale of goods that are subject to rapid deterioration or deterioration
- sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging, which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and whose protective packaging was broken after delivery
If you have any questions or problems regarding your order, please contact us at our e-mail email@example.com. We are here for you every working day and we always try to do our best for 100% satisfaction of our customers.
IF ANY PRODUCT FROM THE ORDER DOESN’T FIT YOU: GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE RETURN OF GOODS
- The product must be undamaged in the original packaging
- Send goods that do not fit you to us no later than 14 days after receiving the shipment
- In the event that we have sent an incorrect or faulty item in your order, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. Together we will find a suitable procedure so that it is as simple and fast as possible.
CONDITIONS FOR THE RETURN OF CLOTHES
When trying on, handle the clothes with care
- Always try on clothes only for underwear
- Labels cannot be removed from the product
- Please return the product to us wrapped in the original packaging
- The product cannot be devalued in any way (damaged / dirty)
- Clothing that will be damaged / soiled / without original packaging with tags removed will not be refunded
WHO PAYS POSTAGE FOR RETURNED GOODS?
Postage is paid by the customer.
WHAT TO DO IF MY ORDER IS INCORRECT WITH GOODS?
We value every single order immensely, we try to process it as soon as possible and without errors. If there is something wrong with your order, please contact our customer support and agree on the next course of action. In case of an error that occurred on our side, we will refund all costs associated with the return of defective goods.
PROCESSING OF RETURNED GOODS AND REFUNDS
We try to process every refund in the shortest possible time. After the returned goods are delivered to our warehouse, it takes us 5-7 working days to process them, and the refunded amount will appear in your bank account within the next 14 working days at the latest. The goods to which the withdrawal applies must be sent to the address of the operator no later than 14 days after receiving the order. Please do not send the goods to us on cash on delivery.
TIMME Brand s.r.o., Ovocný trh 572/11. 11000 Praha – Staré Město
We will return the purchase price of the goods to the account you specified within 14 days at the latest. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the costs of delivery of the goods will not be refunded. In case of unauthorized withdrawal from the contract, the goods will be returned to you at your expense. By withdrawing from the contract, the purchase contract is canceled from the beginning.
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are not satisfied with the equipment of your order, the delivered goods or our services, send us a complaint by e-mail to email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with the way your complaint was handled or if you believe that we may have violated your rights, you can, according to Act 391/2015 Coll. to submit a proposal to initiate an alternative dispute resolution subject to an alternative dispute resolution entity. You can submit a proposal in the manner specified under §12 of Act 391/2015 Coll. The subject (ADR) of out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes between a trader and a consumer is the Czech Trade Inspection or another entity authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade, see http://www.mpo.cz/dokument169867.html.